From award-winning mature farmhouse Cheddar to Blue Stilton; from Champagne-infused cheese wheels to White Stilton with Mango & Ginger, Somerdale International will be setting the taste buds alight of cheese buyers from around the world at this year’s Anuga.
We will be showcasing a range of great tasting, premium British cheeses at Anuga in Cologne, Germany from 7-10 October. Anuga is the world's largest and most important trade fair for food and beverages. Over four days it expects to attract c.160,000 visitors who will be able to see the world's largest range of products from over 7,400 exhibitors. At Anuga Somerdale will showcase a comprehensive range of premium British cheese made by some of the country’s leading cheesemakers including Abergavenny Fine Foods, Barbers, Cropwell Bishop, Ford Farm, Helers, Singletons and Quickes. Somerdale will also be exhibiting its own range of innovative blended cheeses targeted at the growing demand in export markets for distinctively flavoured and textured cheese. The latter will include:
- Somerdale Champagne Wheels: Cheddar cheese infused with demi-sec vintage Champagne.
- White Stilton Mango & Ginger: part of a range of fruit blends including sumptuous combinations of light and crumbly White Stilton with Cranberries, Blueberries, Mango and Ginger, Apricots and Lemon Zest.
- Il Truffelino: combines the creamy texture of Classic English Cheddar with the complex and luxuriant flavor of Black Summer Truffle.
- Somerdale Cheddar with Chilli & Lime: a blend of red chilli offset by the tangy taste of lime, a perfect melting cheese on tortilla chips.
- Heraldic Red Dragon: Combining great tasting Cheddar with Wholegrain Mustard and Ale.
This year’s Anuga
will enable us to showcase the finest quality British cheese to buyers from
across the globe. By offering
quintessential British cheeses such as Farmhouse Cheddars and Blue Stilton
alongside innovative blended cheeses such as Somerdale Cheddar with Lime &
Chilli we aim to set the buyers taste buds alight and grow further the UK’s
reputation for being amongst the very best makers of cheese.
Stephen Jones, Director and Co-founder of Somerdale International Ltd
Somerdale Il Truffelino
Somerdale White Stilton with Fruit Blends
Somerdale Cheddar with Chilli and Lime