Ingredients and Method
Prep & Cook Time: 20 minutes. Skill Level: Easy. Serves: 4.
- 1 ½ pounds (680g) ground beef
- 4oz (114g) Westminster Sharp Cheddar
- Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 ciabatta buns, lightly salted
- Salt & Pepper
- To make your burgers, take your beef and season with salt, pepper and a few splashes of Worcestershire Sauce. Make sure you mix all the flavourings evenly throughout the meat.
- Grab even amounts of beef and shape into balls. Create a hole in each and fill with equal quantities of Westminster Cheddar.
- Once filled, place on a griddle pan/BBQ and press to flatten into a burger-like shape.
- Cook for approximately 4 minutes on each side for a medium cooked burger.
- Serve in a toasted ciabatta roll with lettuce, onions, tomato slices and gherkins.