We know making children eat their veggies can sometimes be difficult… However not when you’ve tried this recipe! Cheesy Courgete Bites are super-easy to make and are completely kid friendly! This is the perfect addition to any dinner or perfect for the lunch box.
Our English Westminster Cheddar turns these greens into mouth-watering heavenly treats! Finally, see your children tuck into some healthy greens they love!
- Preparation and Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Skill Level: Easy
- Serves: 6
- 2 grated Courgettes
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 1 small peeled and chopped onion
- ½ cup almond meal
- 100g (3.5oz) Westminster cheddar
- Handful of preferred herbs (parsley recommended)
- Olive oil or butter for lining
- Salt and pepper (per preferred taste)
- Preheat your oven to approx. 200c (392F)
- Then grease your muffin tin with either butter or olive oil
- Throw all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix together
- Fill your muffin tins with your mixture and bake for a quick 15 minutes or until deliciously golden!
- Then simply enjoy!