Easy Cheese Pizza
Looking for speedy mid-week meals for the family? Look no further, this easy and super-cheesy pizza will definitely keep everyone happy and takes no time at all!
Our English Westminster Cheddar adds a rich creaminess like no other, to make this pizza really tantalise your taste buds!
- Preparation and Cooking Time: 70 mins
- Skill Level: Easy
- Serves: 1/2
- 8g oz dry yeast
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cups bread flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup tomato puree
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 110g (4 oz) Westminster Cheddar
- To make your dough, combine your yeast, water and sugar in a bowl. Make sure you dissolve the yeast by stirring and let the yeast bloom for approx. 15 minutes.
- Gradually add 2 cups of flour and a pinch of salt and mix until you reach a doughy texture.
- Grab your dough and throw it onto your work top, work in your remaining cup of flour and knead until soft and elastic.
- Take another bowl and pour in 1 tbsp of olive oil and smother your dough before covering with a damp towel and leaving it to rise for approx. 40 minutes.
- Firmly grab your dough and knead for roughly 2 minutes, then spread over your greased baking tray.
- To make your sauce, combine your pureed tomatoes, tomato paste, minced garlic and basil.
- Pour over the pizza dough and top with Westminster cheese.
- Bake at 260C (500F) for approx. 11-13 minutes.